During these unprecedented times we would like you to know that you are in our thoughts. We sincerely hope that you and your love ones are healthy and safe.
Whilst we continue to stay at home during the National Lockdown, we are busy planning for that day when we are all back on the roads again. The current situation with regards to the spread of the COVID-19 virus will change the way our dealership will operate going forward. The safety and well-being of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance to us and will remain our number one priority going into the future.
During the next few weeks we will focus on preparing our facility, operations and staff to ensure that we provide you with services which meet all the required standards for the prevention of the spread of the virus.
Some of the key elements we will be focusing on:
- Access to the dealership for both guests and staff
- Sanitization of facilities, vehicles, tooling, furniture, hands, etc
- How to ensure social distancing
- Limiting the interactions required with our team, example: collecting vehicles for service, test drives from guest’s homes.
- Cashless transactions
- Training our staff on the new operating procedures.
It is our intention to spend the days until the lockdown is over finalizing ways to ensure, that when you visit us again, you know that your safety is in good hands.
We look forward to connecting with you in the near future when we are all back on the roads again.
Stay at home and stay safe.